Best Plumbing Tips
- Going away for more than 2 days switch your geyser off at the DB board.
- Don’t leave your freezer empty, half full up old plastic Coke bottles with water and leave in your freezer.
- Once a month make sure all taps are off, go to your water meter and watch it for 2 minutes if there’s no movement you’re fine, if the needle moves you have a leak
- If you are making one cup of tea or coffee, use just enough water for the required cup
- Switch off your geyser during the day and only switch it back on before you shower. Leave it on overnight.